Data Recovery Service for Samsung Hard Drives
Our specialist knowledge in recovering data from Samsung disks and world-class facilities mean that we offer you the best possible chance of recovering data from any model of Samsung hard drive; regardless of whether its internal to a laptop / desktop, or is housed in a external hard drive.
Our team of specialist Samsung data recovery engineers has extensive experience with all Samsung hard drives models. They can quickly diagnose faults during a free telephone consultation and will then provide an extremely competitive, fixed price quote with no obligation.
If you’d like to take advantage of this service, please call now on freephone 0800 999 3282. Alternatively, take advantage of our online quote service by completing the form on the right.
Causes of Samsung Hard Disk Failures
There are a number of common problems that cause data loss within all makes and models of hard drive. For a detailed list of the symptoms you are likely to witness and the actions that will be required to recover the data, please visit our hard disk failure section.
Regardless of the cause of the problem with your Samsung hard disk, or the model involved, we have the facilities, team, and tools and techniques required to maximise the likelihood of a successful data recovery. Some of the more recent problems we have recovered data from, are listed below.
If your Samsung hard drive exhibits any of these, or indeed any other symptoms, please shut the device down as quickly as possible to avoid causing any further damage; then contact us immediately for a free quote and diagnostics service.
- Samsung hard drive fails to spin up after repeated attempts.
- Samsung hard disk makes either continuous or repetitive clicking noises while trying to spin up.
- Samsung hard drive not recognised by the BIOS when drive spins up.
- Samsung hard disk suddenly seizes and fails to be recognised by the BIOS.
- Samsung hard drive emits erratic whining sounds that indicate the onset of motor failure.
- Samsung hard disk runs slowly and makes regular ticking sound when starting up.
Samsung Data Recovery Services
If you have a problem and need to recover data from a faulty Samsung hard drive, then you couldn’t be in safer hands. Some of the more recent models released by Samsung include:
- Spinpoint M MP0402H 40GB 5400 RPM Notebook Hard Drive
- SpinPoint M40 Series HM040HI 40GB 5400 RPM Notebook Hard Drive
- SpinPoint M40 Series HM080JI 80GB 5400 RPM Notebook Hard Drive
- SpinPoint M40 Series HM060II 60GB 5400 RPM Notebook Hard Drive
- SpinPoint P80SD SP1604N 160GB 7200 RPM IDE Ultra ATA133
- SpinPoint P80SD HD040GJ 40GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s
- SpinPoint P80 Series SP1614N 160GB 7200 RPM IDE Ultra ATA133
- SpinPoint P Series SP2514N 250GB 7200 RPM IDE Ultra ATA133
- SpinPoint P Series SP0411N 40GB 7200 RPM IDE Ultra ATA133
- SpinPoint P Series HD160JJ 160GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s
- SpinPoint P120 SATA drives
- SpinPoint PL series drives
- SpinPoint V series drives
- SunPoint series drives
Whatever the issue, our team is your best bet to get your systems back on track in as little as 24 hours. In addition, if your data proves to be unrecoverable, you will not be charged at all for our services. A strict “no fix, no charge” policy applies to Samsung data recovery and our complete range of services, regardless of the format or brand involved.