Data Recovery Services For iOmega Hard Drives and Storage Devices
Recover data from your faulty Iomega drive
If you are having difficulty retrieving data from a failed Iomgea hard disk drive (HDD), then our highly experienced team of specialist Iomega data recovery technicians is ideally placed to help.
We offer a free diagnostic service via phone or email to ascertain the casue of your data loss, and will provide a competitive, transparent ‘no data, no fee’ quote immediately afterwards. As soon as you are happy with the quote, we can dispatch a courier to pick up the hard disk, or you are welcome to take it to one of our service centres if you’d prefer.
We’ll then recover the data and show you a full list of retrieved files before asking for payment. Once this is processed, we will immediately dispatch a courier to return the data to you on a new media device provided by us as part of our all-inclusive service.
Common Iomega Data Recovery Issues
In common with all the major hard drive manufacturers, Iomega hard drives can suffer from mechanical, logical, firmware or electronics problems. If you’d like to read more about how we recover data from these kinds of problems, please visit our data recovery process section.
Alternatively, if your Iomega hard drive exhibits any of the following symptoms, then it’s important that you shut the device down as quickly as possible to avoid further complication and contact us for a solution:
- Clicking, knocking or beeping noise – this is typically caused by a problem with the read/write head.
- Iomega hard drive fails to spin up after repeated attempts.
- The drive makes either continuous or repetitive clicking noises while trying to spin up.
- Hard drive not recognised by the BIOS when drive spins up.
- Iomega drive suddenly seizes and fails to be recognised by the BIOS.
- The drive emits erratic whining sounds that indicate the onset of motor failure.
We can recover data from Iomega hard disks
Our expert Iomega Data Recovery team can restore files from any model of Iomega hard drive. Please review the list below to see if your model is listed.
- Iomega Professional Hard Drive 3Gbits eSATA/USB 2.0.
- Iomega Prestige Desktop Hard Drive USB2.0.
- Iomega 3TB
- Iomega Prestige Desktop Hard Drive USB3.0.
- Iomega eGo Desktop Hard Drive USB 2.0.
- Iomega 2TB
- Iomega USB 2.0 External Drives.
- Portable 33223 40GB 4200rpm.
- Black Series 33124 160GB 7200rpm.
- Black Series 33115 250GB 7200rpm.
- Silver Series 33215 250GB 7200rpm.
- Silver 33222 80GB 4200rpm.
- Mini 33149 40GB 4200rpm.
- Iomega 1TB
- Any drive within the UltraMax range.
- Iomega 4TB
- MiniMax Desktop 250GB Hard Drive.
- 33126 400GB 7200rpm.
- 33090 250GB 7200rpm.
- Iomega 500GB
I work as part of a multi-disciplinary team covering design, PR, event management and digital media. We approached R3 when one of our external hard drives failed. They successfully diagnosed the issue and quickly provided a reasonably*-priced quote (*when compared to other quotes that we had received from other recovery firms).
The speedy diagnosis and good news that our data was recoverable sealed the deal and within a week, we had our data back. Whilst not ‘cheap’, we consider it good value for money considering the work-hours needed to reconstruct the data/work that we would have lost.
Overall, a speedy professional service with good results and value for money.
The Foundry Agency
Outstanding service. Andy explained what he would do, investigated the problem with my hard drive and kept me informed throughout. Best service I’ve received to date from any data recovery specialist. I will now not go elsewhere.
I was very impressed with the speed at which my initial inquiry was dealt with. The process was very carefully explained and I had a number of different options.
My hard drive was collected within a matter of days and the communication throughout the entire process was excellent.
Thank you so much!
Tooth Hill School
*Data Recovery Hospital is a Trading Name of R3 Data Recovery Ltd Since 01/03/2012