Hard Drive & Data Recovery Services in Liverpool
Need emergency data recovery in Liverpool? We can collect failed storage device within 60 minutes of your call and have your data recovered and back to you within 6-12 hours.
- 0151 659 1282 (Local contact number)
- 0800 999 3282 (Free from most landline)
- 0333 123 3282 (Low cost from mobiles)
- 079 3282 4264 (Emergency data recovery)
Liverpool based individuals and businesses can rely on the Data Recovery Hospital to provide them with the right solutions to data loss issues in a flash when lightning strikes and you’re hit with a major problem.
Regarldess of the nature of your data emergency, we’ve got the right tools and know-how to make sure that you’re put back on track in as little time as possible. We cover all major brands for hard drives, external devices and RAID systems and have extensive experience in handling the full range of data loss issues that they can suffer.
We’re constantly investing in new, better custom made solutions to ensure that our customers get the very best service that we can provide.
Check our list of data recovery location centres to see which one is closest to you.
Get to the Root of Data Recovery in Liverpool
- RAID recovery Liverpool: We can fix RAID systems in Liverpool in as little as 24 hours and are available 7 days a week to make sure that our clients are never left hanging. We are well aware of the damage and anxiety that can be caused be a RAID system suddenly fizzling on the business that it supports. We can quickly restore RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 10 and other less well known RAID systems
- Hard Drive Recovery: Whether the lost data in question is personal information stored on a home computer or a crucial database for a business, we’re ready to restore it to its rightful place. Regardless of the severity of the situation, we strongly recommend that you do not attempt to enact repairs yourself on your hard drive and leave it instead to those with the correct tools, facilities and expertise. Attempting to force a software or hardware fix without the prerequisites just mentioned can often lead to the problem getting much worse.
- External Devices: We handle laptop external hard drive and USB stick data loss problems on a daily basis from around the country as people drop, knock or otherwise damage their devices.
I rated value for money as 3 stars because I thought that the time taken to solve the problem did not fully justify the price charged.
However, I will recommend this company to anyone I know who has a data recovery problem.
I’m obviously hoping I don’t need to use their services again, however if I do, I know where to find them I wont have toi worry about searching the internet for such service.
Graham G McKay