Hard Drive & Data Recovery Services in Newcastle Upon Tyne
- 0191 653 1282 (Local contact number)
- 0800 999 3282 (Freephone for landline and mobile)
- 079 3282 4264 (Emergency data recovery)
The Data Recovery Hospital has a long history of helping businesses and individuals based in the Newcastle upon Tyne area by reuniting them with their lost data. Whatever the cause of your problem, you can either bring your broken device in to our data recovery facility, or contact us directly for further information on how we can help.
If you have encountered a data loss problem with your hard drive or RAID system, we would highly recommend that you don’t attempt to make any sort of repairs yourself if you do not have the required training and experience. This can often lead to making the problem worse as these attempts can make more data inaccessible through accidental overwriting or formatting.
For a safe and smooth data recovery service, contact us as quickly as possible after encountering your data loss issue.
Newcastle upon Tyne Data Recovery Services
- Hard Drive Recovery Newcastle upon Tyne: We can provide data recovery services for all major hard drive brands from LaCie to Maxtor thanks to the extensive range of expertise displayed by our engineers who have decades of combined experience putting back together people’s lost personal data.
- External Devices: In addition, our engineers are equally adept at recovering lost data from external devices such as camera memory cards, USB sticks and others.
- RAID Recovery Newcastle upon Tyne: RAID failures can have catastrophic consequences for businesses and the longer these problems are left unattended, the more serious those consequences become. That’s why we ensure that we are available every day of the week to respond to your RAID failure emergencies.
For more information on our customer service policies and our list of locations, get in contact now.
The drive (iMac) was collected the same day late at night 23:00 as an operative was returning to base from another job and was ‘almost’ passing my door.
All my important data was recovered to a USB drive within the week and returned to me.
Excellent service, which, whilst not a great technical achievement for R3 (I’m sure they can crack harder problems) it saved my day, they delivered what they said they would on time and on budget. You cannot ask for more than that. I can thoroughly recommend their services.
Robert Wardell, Manchester
Adrian Deacon, Basildon