Windows Mobile Phone Forensics and Data Recovery Services
At Data Recovery Hospital the R3 Forensics specialists can recover lost data from most phones of the last 20 years, if you have an unusual case use the contact form to give some information and we will call you back.
What is possible to recover?
- Despite being the most prolific computer software provider, Microsoft Windows based handsets are notoriously difficult to extract data from.
- We are able to perform non-invasive physical extractions on a number of Windows phones to enable us to recover all live and deleted data
- For the majority of the remaining handsets, we are able to employ advanced techniques to extract all live and deleted data
- We are able to bypass the PIN lock on all Windows devices
What is not possible to recover?
In most cases, all data can be recovered!
In which cases isn’t possible to recover data from the device?
- When the device is severely damaged and/or the chip isn’t supported for advanced techniques – We will always appraise damage and viability for free.
- When the memory chip itself is damaged or has failed
Hardware / Software Used
Our forensic investigators can give expert witness testimony to assist with a court case High-Tech Crime Units, solicitors, barristers and HR Departments. The techniques used can be proprietary, all of the major mobile phone forensic tools on the market today are available to us, plus some that are not commercially available to anyone outside of Law Enforcement or government agencies.
Chain of Custody
Where chain of custody is required we have our own dedicated driver service for collection and return point to point to remove the risk of loss in the postal or parcel courier system. Alternatively you can drop off at Security House yourself by appointment.
All of our techniques and processes will stand up to scrutiny in a court of law.